TECHNICAL AND COMPLEX WELDING COMPANY
Our Nadcap, AS9100/ISO 9001 certified, DDTC /ITAR registered welding special processor offers tight tolerance, build-to-print precision welding and fabrication solutions in virtually any alloy. In further support, Clackamas Welding also performs R&D operations with several OEMs.
As a welding company, we are known for the efficient delivery of advanced manufacturing solutions for OEMs and large manufacturers in a variety of industries, including space, aerospace, medical, communications, defense, and more.
Our clients, which include aerospace, semiconductor, medical, tool and die, and defense industries routinely depend on our assistance in the manufacture of mission critical and flight safety critical systems, molds, and structures. Accordingly, our welders are avowed perfectionists who understand the need for a disciplined approach to all areas of their craft. They regularly augment their skill set through ongoing training and testing in the latest processes and methodologies. In partnership with the tube bending and machining division at Lynnwood, Clackamas accommodates a wide array of hybrid projects while supporting critical production and development projects across our client base.
Our primary capabilities and services include:
- Gas Tungsten Arc (GTAW/TIG) Welding
- Micro GTAW/TIG Welding
- Torch brazing
- Orbital welding (OW)
- Laser Beam Welding (LBW)
- Gas Metal Arc (GMAW/MIG) Welding
Value-Add Services Include:
- Design for manufacturability/Engineering Collaboration
- Micro- or thin-walled welding
- Deep-rib/deep-groove part welding
- Tool, Die, and Mold Repair
- Specialized techniques using filler wire as small as .003” in diameter
- Laser welding for heat-sensitive applications
- Weld Process Development
Welding - REPAIR SOLUTIONS
Beyond supporting the customer base in manufacturing and special processing, the team at Clackamas Welding is also known as a manufacturing solution in the repair of tooling, dies, and injection molds. By utilizing years of experience in this type of repair in conjunction with our LaserStar fiber laser welder, we are able to help our customers avoid disruption to manufacturing by repairing and returning damaged tooling quickly.
Beyond supporting the customer base in manufacturing and special processing, the team at Clackamas Welding is also known as a manufacturing solution in the repair of tooling, dies, and injection molds. By utilizing years of experience in this type of repair in conjunction with our LaserStar fiber laser welder, we are able to help our customers avoid disruption to manufacturing by repairing and returning damaged tooling quickly. For help with technical and complex welding services, reach out to our welding company today.
Certifications & Approvals
Nadcap Accreditation & Notable Approvals:
For a more information about our welding division’s accreditations or approvals, please view our expanded approvals listing or feel free to contact us.
- AC7110/1 Brazing torch/induction
- AC7110 Welding/brazing
- AC7110/5 Fusion welding
- AC7110/12 Welder/Welding Operator Qualification
- Fusion Welding for Aerospace Applications Per: AWS D 17.1 (Superseded AMS-STD-2219 & MIL-STD 1595A)
- Boeing approved facility per D1-4426
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping
- AWS D1.1 Structural Steel
- AWS D1.2 Structural Aluminum
- BAPS 172-034 Fusion Welding
- Northrop Grumman Welding Approved ACS-PRS-1151
- Notable material approvals (See details)