Our AS9100/ISO 9001 certified, DDTC /ITAR registered tube bending operation offers small diameter (< 3”), tight tolerance, build-to-print precision tubing, kits, and assemblies.
We are known for efficient delivery of advanced manufacturing solutions for OEMs and large manufacturers in a variety of industries, including space, aerospace, medical, communications, defense, and more.
Tube Bending Services
Primary Capabilities include
- Pressure Testing (Incl. Autofrettage)
- Roll Forming
- Deburring & End Finishing
- Internal and External Swaging
- Modal Fittings Installed:
Value-Add Services Include
- Design for Manufacturability Assistance
- Kitting for Flight-Line or System Tube Install
- On-Site MRO Repair
- Vapor Degreasing
- Specialty Pressure-Testing and Forming (including autofrettage to 12,250 psi)
Products & applications
Versatility is Key
- Hydraulic Plumbing (landing gear, flap actuation, etc.)
- Oxygen Tubing
- Tight-tolerance Tube Bending => 2D (1D coming soon)
- 360 Degree Formed Tubes
- Waste Tube Assemblies
- Nacelles Tubing
- Welded Tube Assemblies
- Swaged Tube Assemblies
- Hybrid Assemblies
- Sheet Metal
- Machined Parts
- Welded Parts
- Fittings (nuts, sleeves, rivets, helicoils, etc.)
Continual Improvement, Quality Tube Bending Service
Lafarge & Egge’s reputation for producing sophisticated tubing parts, kits and assemblies has been a source of pride for our staff and a promise our clients have come to rely on. We are dedicated to continual improvement in every aspect of our operation. L&E’s staff boasts several personnel with lean training, including Six-Sigma and other statistical process control methods.
We regularly review and update practices and tools that allow us to increase efficiencies and more effectively control fabrication processes and make critical real-time decisions on behalf of our customers.