Precision CNC Machining
PRECISION CNC MACHINING: DIVERSITY IS KEY
Our AS9100/ISO 9001 certified, DDTC /ITAR registered precision CNC machining operation offers high-RPM horizontal and vertical milling services specializes in hard and soft alloys. The machine shop currently supports precision machining applications in electronics, aerospace, defense, space, and drilling operations. Furthering its support in build-to-print machining is its focus on the 3D printing of unique tooling solutions.
We are known for efficient delivery of advanced manufacturing solutions for OEMs and large manufacturer with a specific focus on hard to machine parts and/or large hogouts given our 4-Axis travel of: 42.5″ x 35.5″ x 36″.
Precision CNC Machining Services
Our primary Precision CNC Machining capabilities and services include:
- Turn-key Build to Print Manufacturing
- Tool Design and Assembly for Printed Circuit Board Lamination Plates
- Supporting Machining Offload to applicable systems/standards (AS9100, ISO9001, BAC, RPS, etc.)
- Kanban Support for Production Parts
- Solutions for problem parts
Finished Products & Value-Add Services
- Standalone, Complex Machined Details
- Machined sub-assemblies
- Complex Tooling Design & Manufacturing
- Design for manufacturability assistance
- Post-Machining Operations
- Tube Machining/Drilling and/or Precision Coping of Hardware.
Experience that delivers
A problem-solver’s paradise
A sophisticated build-to-print precision CNC machining operation, L&E is known for machining complicated components and solving critical customer manufacturing problems.
Lafarge’s precision CNC machining team works with a variety of materials, including aluminum, titanium, specialty steels, high-temp nickel alloys, plastics, and copper. Their aptitude for handling an array of materials is bolstered by the broad range of part sizes supported by the facility. L&E’s machinists manufacture dime-size parts as well as those over 80 inches long (sometimes weighing over 2,500 pounds).